Thursday, June 22, 2017

Taming a Maverick (streling shore 11) by C.M.Owen

Sorry for not having a post out for Monday but i will try my best to get a post up every week from now on.
35012945
Blurb:
SALEM 

Just some fun. Just one night of reckless, harmless, wild fun. 

That's what I told myself the night I hooked up with quite possibly the sexiest guy I've ever known. Only, I didn't want to KNOW him. Life is a series of temporary situations, or so it's always been for me. A future revolves around the next move, but I'm still the type to live in the moment on a seldom occasion, consequences be damned. 

Unless that moment happens to be unknowingly landing in bed with my brand new stepbrother. The universe is a mean, twisted jerk. And one consequence is that I have to be around him and get to know him. The worst consequence is the fact that Maverick Sterling, the infamous playboy who can't possibly be tamed, is really hard not to want more of once you've had a taste. So long as I'm not stupid enough to fall in love, it shouldn't be a big deal. Right? 

MAVERICK 

My life has been blissfully simple for a really long time. I have a routine. I have friends. I have family. Yet everyone seems to have less and less time, since they're all sort of trying to be adults or what the hell ever. I blame them for the fact the only girl to ever ditch me without a backward glance is suddenly under my skin. I blame my father for the fact she's a new fixture in my life. Not that I knew that before I got a little overly friendly with my new stepsister. I mean, what are the odds? It shouldn't have been possible. 

But it happened. It figures the one girl I can't get out of my head is the one girl who doesn't want to be with me. At least in my head she's the only girl who doesn't want to be with me, because I tend to be arrogant like that. The point is, now she's everywhere I turn, yet she's marking a line in the sand that she thinks I really won't cross. 

Obviously she doesn't know me at all. 
My thoughts:
If you have read any of the sterling shore book you would or did fall in love with Maverick.Well the wait is over. I am glad the Maverick sill acted the same as he did before in the other books. he was his funny player self that we all love. Mavericks love interest could keep up with him which made the book ten times more enjoyable to read. this book with have you laughing one minute and crying the the next. we will also get to meet new characters that will be getting there own series in the future. i am excited to see what others stories that will be coming out about sterling shore.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...