Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Bookcon Afterthoughts


As many avid readers know, this past weekend was Bookcon in New York. It was amazing. It was great getting to meet individuals who are as passionate of reading as I am. Also, I was able to get a ticket to meet, one of my favorite authors, Sarah Dessen!! She was definitely sweet and down to earth. Other than that I wasn’t able to meet any other of my favorite authors, besides a few ARC/Galley giveaways that were signed by the author. Only downside was being stuck in a mob-like-group of three hundred people when I was trying to just get to the other side and having to push my way out. Also, getting up at 3 and 4 am was not a highlight, but definitely a bonding moment with my friends/fellow bloggers Emily and Leah.


Make sure to check our Instagram soon to see our individual hauls from this weekend!

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...