Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Falling Down is Free for a limited time!!!!!

Displaying FALLING DOWN.jpg

*´¨✫) FREE.•´¸.•*
´✶ (¸.•`✯ FALLING DOWN
🎶 THE ROCKSTAR SERIES (BOOK 1) 🎶
Displaying FD FREE 2.jpg


Displaying FD FREE1 copy.jpg
Blurb:
I was twelve when I started crushing on him.
I was seventeen when I met him by chance and our connection was made.
Now here I am, twenty-three, and I’m one of the two actresses in the video for his band’s latest single.
Jesse Kingston is a tall, dark, and gorgeous temptation I’m finding hard to resist. It ends up not being as simple as doing a job and going home. It can’t be when he continually makes his presence known with his not-so-innocent touches and sexy words. There is no avoiding him and after spending so much time with him, I’m not sure I want to.
So, when he proposes a weekend together, knowing I should say no, I throw caution to the wind and instead I say yes. I’m going to ignore the warning signs and do what I normally wouldn’t--I’m going to give in to my desire. I’m going to indulge my fantasies and give this sexy rocker what he wants and something he won’t forget--me.
The only question is: Is one weekend going to be enough? Will our time end up changing this bad boy? Or will it end up changing me?
DISCLAIMER This book contains remnants of a teenage crush. A straight-laced Hollywood actress. A sexy bad boy rockstar. Rockers who live and breathe sarcasm and sexual innuendos. Explicit wild monkey sex and dirty talk. Graphic language, frequent dropping of the F bomb, career changes, bossy parents, panty ripping, and rock n’ roll. Not for the faint of heart.
HEAT LEVEL: WHITE HOT.
Displaying FALLING DOWN1.jpg

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...