Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney

A fifteen year old girl who is goofing off with her friends discovers she is the missing girl on the milk carton. Skeptical and unsure of her “parents”, she begins to put together information to complete the full picture.

I picked this book up on a whim from a local thrift book shop. It is for middle school/younger teenagers and I was just looking for an easy summer read. I enjoyed the plot and it was entertaining. There was just enough information and thrill to keep the reader entertained, especially when finding out the truth of how she got to her new family. The book was entertaining enough I bought the rest of the books from Thriftbooks. Figured I’d read them and then pass them down the future generations and my younger sister. I would recommend for middle school or freshman/sophomores to read...I'll make another post when I finish the other books.


No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...