Friday, June 2, 2017

The Enchanted Barn by Grace Livingston Hill

 Shirley Hollister is the oldest sibling who is the caretaker and provider for her family and sick mother. With these responsibilities, she never became pessimistic but remained humble and loving. When the lease on their city home comes to an end- Shirley is forced into looking for other accommodations for her family. When she least expects it she finds a Barn 10 minutes out of town, that will fit her family perfectly. When locating the barn’s owner, she finds rich and loving Sidney Graham. Slowly he turns the barn into a real home, but without Shirley’s permission. When revealed- their true hearts are shown as well.



Growing up, my mother always told me of this book. So when I recieved the shipment of Grace Livingston Hill novels, I made sure to read it first. The description I gave makes it sound as if it is only a romance novel, but I assure you there is adventure and excitement in it as well. I honestly couldn’t put it down and read it in one day. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...