Monday, September 18, 2017

American Assassin Vs American Assassin

Sorry for posting so late today but here it is.
Image result for american assassin                           Vs            Image result for vince flynn books

I will be doing a different post today. Over the weekend I saw the movie American Assassin. I also read the book. I will be doing a comparison piece on both of them. I like the move (not just because the love of my life is in it Dylan O'brien) i felt that it for  the general point across. if you do not like a lot of torture scenes and violence, this is not your movie. Now the big question, was the movie like the book. NOPE. Now yes were there similars yes but overall the book was better. the details that the book gets into makes you feel like you are there with him. I think the actors in the movie portrayed the characters perfectly and i would not change the casting at all. I recommend going to see the movie with an open mind if you have read the book. otherwise the movie and book are both very action driven and would be enjoyable.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...