Saturday, September 16, 2017

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter



Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter

Goodreads Blurb:

She won't rest until she's sent every walking corpse back to its grave. Forever.
If anyone had told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined? Please. But that's all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.

Her father was right. The monsters are real.

To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn't careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies.

My thoughts: I love Zombies and I LOVE Alice in Wonderland so the second I saw the title I immediately knew I had to read it. I got completely sucked into the story that I forgot the world around me so I had to watch when I read it. The story takes place in current day with “Wonderland” being the spirit plane between us and the afterlife. There are some Wonderland aspect of the story but mostly it is all Showalter’s vision. The relationship between Ali and Kat is one of the best friendships I’ve read and Ali and Cole’s relationship…is one of my top OTPs! Forever Team Cole!!!!

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...