Monday, May 8, 2017

Xander: the Beginning (rockstar 9) by Anne Mercier P.s. Spoiler Alert!!!!!

Sorry for not posting on thursday but i had a crazy week. i will try to make it up to guys.Also, with this review if you have not read any books in this series don't read this review. here is the review of the book.

35017695

Blurb:
We met at the age of eight. That day on the playground was a turning point in my life. She stole my heart with just a glance as she sang off key. 

But nothing’s perfect. 

I figured out pretty quickly she was too good for me, so I let her go. 

I thought I was doing the right thing--until I realized I wasn’t. 
She was my everything and without her I was nothing. 

When we reunited, my heart became whole. My life had meaning. We loved fiercely and completely. Life was perfect. 

The more success I gain with Falling Down, the further away I’m pulled from Tera. But she gains success of her own, and the distance grows immeasurably. 

She wants me to live my dreams and I want the same for her. We both know our love is strong enough to survive time and distance. 
Then the unthinkable happens and nothing will ever be the same again.

My thoughts:
ok so if you have read this blog before you know that i love this series. Xander is one of my favorite characters. this book was set to release back in february but the author felt it was not ready. Well after all of that waiting it is finally out and i loved it. this book was amazing. We have seen Xander with this mystery girl in a couple of her other books but we never know why she was important. In the book that the author put out before this we learned something so bomb dropping that i had to reread the part two times. We learn that Xander has a wife. this book is all about how they met as a kid. they go through so much together that i was shocked that they did not brake up.For me this book was a rollercoaster of emotions. i must have cried four to five times during this book. it will play at your heart. learning about their past help me to see why Xander is the way he is in the present. I can understand why xander is who he is now. if you were hesitant on this book totally get it.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...