Hello Fam!
We are excited to announce that we are officially on Instagram. Follow us @princesseswhoread to stay updated on the books we are reading, book challenges, etc. Don't forget you can also follow us on Twitter @princesses_read
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January New Releases
January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...
-
Blurb: The Gideon & Savannah Story. Takes place after Twisted Palace . Weekly release until August via Erin Watt's newslette...
-
This is an ARC I picked up from Bookcon last month and I was so excited to get it...it truly was just as good as I hoped it would be....
-
I really love Jamie'S books but i don't know what happened with this one. for me it was a struggle to finish this book i really...
No comments:
Post a Comment