Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Bethany's Favorites at Bookcon 2017

This is my first time at Bookcon and I am beyond excited. I was unable to get any tickets for the authors I would have liked to see, but even if I see them from afar...I'll be happy.

 What I am looking forward to:

* Epic Reads meet ups on Saturday and Sunday. I'm sure we'll be only going to one of the days, but    I'm looking forward to talking and meeting other avid readers. 

* One word, Swag. Who doesn't love free things, especially when it's books? 

* Chad Michael Murray and Heather Graham will be signing American Drifter posters for the first 100 people on line. He's still a babe <3

* Sarah Dessen, one of my favorite authors, is having an in-book signing. Literally so excited for this because I was unable to get a ticket for the Autographing section. I'm hoping the book we need to buy for her to autograph is her new book, Once and For All. 


I would have liked to meet/have autograph from:

* Bill Nye, obviously he's the science guy. I would have liked to meet/ receive an autograph from him because of his work and commitment to research and continuous studying of the climate change as well as other topics. He's one of the many reasons why I am so adamant about the environment and finding ways to preserve it.

* Mayim Bialik: Besides being a genius on the show Big Bang Theory, she is a genius in real life as well as an inspiration to other girls to be bad ass scientists. She shows that you can be cute as well as a brainiac and have everything you want in life- such as a career and a family. 

* Scott Kelly: Unfortunately his signings and panel were cancelled. 

* Sarah J. Maas: Last year was the first time I have ever read any of her books can can I just say... I am obsessed with her and her style of writing. One of my other favorite authors and I really wish she was doing in booth signing as well. 

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...