Saturday, May 27, 2017

BookCon 2017- My Favorites

The people and meet ups I am excited to for


Stephanie Garber- author of Caraval

                I have been waiting months and months to buy this book but I’ve been waiting to see if we needed to buy it at BookCon for her and we do. This book has become my newest obsession and it seems like all I do it stalk her twitter and Instagram for detail on her next book.

Chad Michael Murray- actor One Tree Hill and author

                I have been a fan of Chad’s since his Lucas Scott days on One Tree Hill. To meet Chad you have to be one of the first 100 people to get in line to receive the poster he and his co-author is signing. My best friend and I will be fangirling in the line waiting to see him.

Kerri Maniscalco, author Stalking Jack the Ripper

                I can’t explain why I find the topic of Jack the Ripper so interesting but when I saw the cover and read the title I just had to read this book. This book had many twisting and turns and kept the mystery going to the very end. I was worried that there wasn’t going to be a sequel but there is. Hunting Prince Dracula comes of this year and I am dying to have it!

Cassandra Clare, author the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Device

                I just recently became a fan of Cassandra’s and there seems like I will never be able to catch up with her book. I entered the Shadow world completely backwards. I saw the movie first around the time it came, never touch any of the books or thought twice about them. I stayed up late one night and found the tv show Shadowhunters on Freeform on and I thought why not. I binged the first season, started reading the Infernal Devices, I want to watch season 2A before June 5th and read the Mortal Instruments.

Epic Reads meetup Saturday and Sunday

                I follow Epic Reads on social media and YouTube. For me they are a great way to stay up to date on what is coming out, what the authors are up to and I love watching their YouTube videos about Book Nerd Problems and Margot’s Book Hauls.

Harry Potter fan meetup Sunday

                I am a big Harry Potter fan and I can’t wait to meet more Harry Potter Fan. To me meeting others in your fandom is like going to a family reunion or seeing an old friend after a long time.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...