Monday, July 24, 2017

My Interview with Jake Ingrassia

Hi everyone! Today I will be doing something different on my blog. I was lucky enough to get to do a character Interview with someone from the Rockstar series by Anne Mercier. If you have not read any books by this author before you should go check out her books they are amazing. I know that everyone out there is sad that Xander did not come out last week but Anne needs to focus on her health right now. So to cheer everybody up here is an interview with one of the Blush Babies:  Jake Ingrassia!!!!
Leah: Thank you for coming out and talking with me today. I am excited to get to know you better just like everyone else must be as well.
            Jake: Thank you for having.
            L: Congrats on becoming a Blush Baby.  What was it like meeting the band?
            J:Meeting Falling Down and Blush was awesome. They're so cool and just regular guys. I                   wasn't expecting them to be so normal.
           L: How has your life changed since becoming part of the Blush campaign? 
           J:The only thing that's changed is I have the money to pay for college without having to get                loans. Other than that, not much has changed. Every now and again someone will recognize                me.
           L: What made you apply to become apart of the Blush campaign?
          J: It seemed fun. I really liked Blush and their sound so when it came out about the campaign, I            threw my name in. The money and college were big factors as well.
           L: What have you done since becoming the Blush Baby?
           J: I'm in college, studying to become an actor. I'd like to be on the big screen someday.
           L:  What is the craziest thing that has happened to you since becoming apart of this project?
           J:The girls. The girls throwing themselves at me, lifting their tops and flashing me. That                      doesn't go over well with my girl, but she's a good sport about it. Do those girls think I'd go for            someone like that? Someone with so little respect for themselves?  Man, I'm really no fun, am              I? 
L:What do you like to do for fun?
J:Hang out with my girlfriend. I'm in the plays we put on at school so that takes up a lot of my extra time. I occasionally go to parties. Usual college kid stuff, I guess.
           L: Have you always been a fan of this type of music? 
           J:Heck yes. I love rock music. Don't get me wrong, I like pop as well, but rock is my go-to.                  Always.
           L: Since you could not go on tour with the band, did you get to go to any of their shows?                      J:Yes, I went to a couple of the shows. My mom's pretty strict but once I turned 18 she couldn't            stop me from going to see them live.
           L: Was it weird seeing your face on billboards? 
           J:Yeah, very weird. I still see myself up there from time to time and it seems surreal. When                  people see me near the billboards and point, that's just craziness.
          L: What has been the best part of this whole experience?
          J: Not having to worry about finances. Becoming friends with Lucy, Sera, Jace, Meggie, and               Trace. They truly are my friends and I feel very lucky to have met them.
L: I feel like I got to know you a little bit better now. I think the fans will enjoy getting to know you a little bit better as well. Thank you for letting me interview you and good luck with collage.
J: Thank you for having me.

Well there you have guy. We now know a little bit more about Jake. I hope this can hold you over till Xander is released. I have a couple of other interviews lined up with other characters from the Rockstar Series. So check back often. If there is anyone else you would like me to interview let me know in the comments. Otherwise, never stop reading.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...