Monday, January 29, 2018

The Maze Runner: the Death Cure Vs. The Death Cure: Which was better????

Image result for death cure poster      VS     Image result for death cure book cover

So was the Death Cure book better or the Movie. If you did not know that the movie Maze Runner: the Death Cure came out this past Friday. Well not read this series I recommend that you read the series. It is a great read. I think that they did a decent job at recreating the book into a movie. There were definitely thing that got left out that I think were important. I think that the ending was a little different then what was in the book. I think that the casting was perfect since the beginning. I also think that the acting was better especially since they had more emotional scenes in this movie. They also left the ending a little opened as if there could be more movies but I know that there won't be. Overall, I think that they did a decent job portraying the book.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...