Friday, October 6, 2017

Death by Darjeeling by Laura Childs (Tea Shop Mystery #1)


Goodreads Blurb: 

“Theodosia Browning, owner of Charleston’s beloved Indigo Tea Shop, lives in a town steeped in history- and mystery. While catering an event, she is busy serving teas and scones, while an esteemed guest is found dead-his hand clutching an empty teacup. All eyes are on Theo...who is now trying to save her reputation and track down the real killer.”

My Thoughts:
I started reading this series on a recommendation from my mom, we own the entire series, and I figured why not start it now. It’ll be fall soon and what’s nicer than a hot cup of tea on a chilly night. This book was everything I wanted and more. A feel good quick read with mystery, excellent characters, witty banter, and character development. There is plenty of excitement but also a dip into antique and historical Charleston as well. It truly is a wonderful book and I will be definitely reading the rest of the series.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...