Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thoughts about bookcon

So my last post was about Bookcon. I wanted to give you the update on how it went. Overall it was a good event. this year was smaller than it has been in the past. I personally think that there are still some kinks to be worked out. I don't understand why there are kinks because the event is put on by Reedpop. If you don't know who Reedpop is well they host New York and San Diego comic con. Both of that event are bigger that bookcon and they still can't get it right. they need to go back to the drawing board and try again. Also, some of the publishers were a little more conservative than in years past. Also not as many good authors were signing this year. Will I go back next year... Yes because I love talking to other readers while I am there.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...