Monday, June 18, 2018

A Powers Play (the powers that be 1.5) by Harper Bentley

A Powers Play (The Powers That Be, Book 1.5)

Blurb:
Gable Powers had loved keeping me off-balance from the moment we met—dirty words whispered in my ear that made me tremble, a spectacular tattooed body that had my own craving his, a secret revealed that had only made me love him more. Even his proposal had taken me by surprise when he got down on one knee in the shower. But now it was my turn to shock him at midnight on New Year’s Eve in Vegas, and it was going to be awesome!

My thoughts:
This was a very cute story. I like when authors write in between books like this. it makes the reader fall in love with the characters even more. I wish this book came out earlier instead of after the first 4 books. if you like Gable than you will love this book. 

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...