Monday, June 11, 2018

Rebel (Renegades 3) by Rebecca Yarros

Rebel (The Renegades Book 3)
Blurb:
She’s Penna Carstairs. 
The Renegade they call Rebel. 
FMX-treme Magazine’s sexiest female athlete of the year.
There’s no rule in extreme sports she hasn’t broken,
No gender barrier she hasn’t demolished.
She’s the woman I met in a bar in Vegas.
The woman I illegally BASE jumped for.
The woman I spent one insane, incredible night with.
But now I’m screwed.
Or rather…not screwed.
Because the woman I can’t get out of my head is the one woman I can never touch again.
I’m Dr. Cruz Delgado—the youngest professor on this campus,
And Penelope Carstairs just walked into my class.

Each book in The Renegades series is a standalone story that can be enjoyed out of order. 
Series Order:
Book #1 Wilder
Book #2 Nova
Book #3 Rebel
My thoughts:
I love when books start out with adventure. this book had a lot of heartfelt moments. If you like teacher-student relationships than this is the book for you. I am usually really good at guessing when this stuff happens but this time I could not. I like that they bring in the characters in from the other books. I like that this book was in Cuba at the end because that is a location that we don't see very often in American books. there will be twists and turns but I still loved. they both help each other overcome there fears. I love the ending the most because it brings the whole family together. I am sad to have the series end but I will definitely be reading more from this author.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...