Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Fill in Boyfriend Kasie West



Goodreads blurb,

"When Gia Montgomery's boyfriend, Bradley, dumps her in the parking lot of her high school prom, she has to think fast. So when she sees a cute guy waiting to pick up his sister, she enlists his help. The task is simple: be her fill-in boyfriend—two hours, zero commitment, a few white lies"

I found this book at a thrift store where it had a precious life as a library book. I picked it up because it looked like a fun summer read-and I was right. It was a story of a girl who is queen bee in her high school, who gets dumped in the parking lot of her prom, and then enlists the help of a stranger to be her fake prom date. It's a cute YA-romantic book-that halfway through it I discovered that Leah has also read it. I'll be definitely looking into her other books, it was exactly what I wanted to read this summer.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...