Monday, August 7, 2017

The Society (Spy Girl 3) by Jillian Dodd

35576450
Blurb:

My Thoughts:
If you don't already know this but i love Jillian's books. I feel that anyone can read them and get hooked no matter how old or young you are. When you read one of Jillian's books you get transported into her books and to me that is how you know you have a good book. I love the feeling of being sucked into a book.On to The Society, this book was amazing. i feel that some of are questions have been answered but now i have even more questions. there was a lot going on in this book. this book was not as action packed as the other books in the series. This book was more about fact finding than anything but i still really liked it. Now for the romance portion of the book. I am not liking the direction that part of the book is going. I personally like the president 's son better but i don't think that is where the book is going but i can dream. I like the relationship that Huntly and Daniel have together. I like that at sometimes we get to see different points of view. fast read and you will not be able to put it down.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...