Monday, April 24, 2017

Sex (Keatyn Chronicles 11) By Jillian Dodd

Sorry for posting so late but here you go.
34671867
Blurb:
Meet Riley Johnson. CEO of Captive Films. Hot. Rich. Privileged. Seriously Single.
There could never be a reality show about my life. It'd just be work and sex. Lots and lots of sex. No breakups. No fights with friends. Zero drama. Drama's for the movies. Not for me. I'm Riley Johnson. And I've got it all. Brand new jet. Exotic cars. Luxury penthouse. Black card. A different aspiring actress (or two) in my bed every night. I run Captive Films. Where we leave you begging for more. Or maybe that's just me.
My life is perfect. . . Until she walks back into it.

My Thoughts:
If you have ever read my blog you know that i love this author. st is in my top ten favorite authors. This book is a continuation her most popular series. there is a lot that happens in the book. We have a proposal that will shock you, a rocky love history, and a conniving baby mama. you will not be able to put the book  down.  there is a lot that happens in this book. i don't want to give to much away but we also might get to meet a prince. i recommend this book.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...