Thursday, July 12, 2018

Xander: Part 2, The Present (rockstar series 14) by Anne Mercier

Xander: Part 2, The Present (Rockstar Book 14)


Blurb:
t's eleven years later, and we're still living separate lives. While I know she isn't comfortable with my lifestyle after everything she’s been through, I can't be without her anymore.


I need her.

 

She's my wife.

She's my heartbeat.

She's my every breath.

She's my everything.



I want to know every detail of her life. I want to be part of it all. I want to work as hard to get there as she did to get here.



She's always been my girl—even at the age of eight. As I face her now, there's no doubt she'll be mine until I draw my last breath.



It's time for our forever to begin.
 

My thoughts:
This book was on my most anticipated reads for 2018 and it is finally here! I was so nervous to read they this book at first because I did not want it to be a bad book. I will warn you now that you will cry for like 80% of the book. There were so many emotional moments. In this book, we get more of a serious Xander than we are used to but I liked seeing this side. As we know Xander and the others are super close and having them open up to Tera is a wonderful thing. My only complaint would be that I wish there was more of there story in the present. So much happens in this book that I don't want to give anything away but this book was well worth the wait.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...