Sunday, July 8, 2018

Legendary (caraval 2) by Stephanie Garber

This is a bonus post for the week. It won't happen every week but if I think the book is that good I will put up an extra post on Sundays on top of whatever content I normally post during the week.

Legendary (Caraval, #2)

Blurb:
A heart to protect. A debt to repay. A game to win.

After being swept up in the magical world of Caraval, Donatella Dragna has finally escaped her father and saved her sister Scarlett from a disastrous arranged marriage. The girls should be celebrating, but Tella isn’t yet free. She made a desperate bargain with a mysterious criminal, and what Tella owes him no one has ever been able to deliver: Caraval Master Legend’s true name.

The only chance of uncovering Legend’s identity is to win Caraval, so Tella throws herself into the legendary competition once more—and into the path of the murderous heir to the throne, a doomed love story, and a web of secrets…including her sister's. Caraval has always demanded bravery, cunning, and sacrifice. But now the game is asking for more. If Tella can’t fulfill her bargain and deliver Legend’s name, she’ll lose everything she cares about—maybe even her life. But if she wins, Legend and Caraval will be destroyed forever.

Welcome, welcome to Caraval...the games have only just begun.

My thoughts:
Screaming on the inside. Sorry to everyone that this book took me so long to write a review. This book was on my most anticipated reads list for 2018.I can even with this book. First off this book will have you shook to the core. Now, what surprised me the most was that it was told from the point of view of the sister. I did not think that the author was going to do that but I enjoyed it. You will not be able to put this book down. I read this book in one day. You will definitely have more questions at first but slowly they will get answered. By the end of the book, you will have even more questions. Secrets will be reviled. Your emotions will be all over the place with this book. I will say that we do learn who is Legend is and I was shaking when I found out who Legend was. I need May 30th to come sooner.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...