Monday, May 14, 2018

Wilder ( Renegades1) by Rebecca Yarros

Wilder (The Renegades #1)
Blurb:
I'm Paxton Wilder.
Motocross phenom & adrenaline junkie.
I have more tattoos than scars.
And I've never seen a stunt I couldn't pull off--
Or a girl I can't get off.
Until she walks in.
My new tutor is sexy, smart, more stubborn than I am, and one hundred percent off limits.
That's right--the only rule this semester is Don't Touch the Tutor.
For the first time in my life, I want someone I can't have.
She's the girl who obeys every rule.
I'm the guy who breaks them.
Our biggest risk is falling for each other,
but I live for risk...

Each book in the Renegades series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order. 
Series Order:
Book #1 Wilder
Book #2 Nova
My thoughts:
I love the premise of this story. I have never read a romance book like this one before. the characters them self-were funny and there will never be a dull moment. I love the sassiness of the main characters. both characters help each other get past there demons. while the romance is going on someone is trying to kill them. this makes the story ten times more interesting. the ending will shock you. overall,  the concept, story plot, and all of the male sexiness will make for a great read.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...