Monday, May 21, 2018

Nova (Renegades 2) by Rebecca Yarros

Nova (The Renegades #2)
Blurb:
He's got one shot to make it right...

He's Landon Rhodes.
The Renegade they call Nova.
Sinfully gorgeous, broody, tatted-up, professional snowboarder.

They say a girl broke him once--
That's why he's so reckless, so driven, so careless with his conquests.
But I'm that girl.
They can call me his curse all they want.
He and I both know the truth--
He's the one who destroyed me,
And I'm too smart to let that happen again.

My thoughts:
My new favorite series. I don't know where to start with this review. it was action packed and romantic all at the same time. The main characters both dated each other in the past and had a bad break up. both of the characters have regrets but they are too angry at each other. facts will be reviled that we did not see coming and we will learn that things are not how they seem at all. if you like reading about crazy stunts, romance, and sassy banter this book is for you. I can not wait to read more from this series.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...