Monday, May 28, 2018

Bookcon this weekend!!!

Ok, so it is that time of year again. Bookcon!! if you don't know what Bookcon is than let me tell you. the event is held in New York City and people come from all over the world to interact with other readers. I personally love being in the environment with other readers. It is a great vibe. this year I did not get as many good tickets for Author signings but I am ok with that. The reason I am ok with it that is because last year I was so busy running around I did not get a chance to see much to enjoy everything. I will try to post on our Instagram so you guys can see what is going on at the event. if you don't follow us on Instagram our handle is @princesses.who.read and Tag us if you are going to be there.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...