Monday, February 19, 2018

Monsoons and Monsters (Godhunter 22) by Amy Sumida

36590309

Blurb:
As strange rainstorms and power outages spread across America, Vervain's personal life hits some stormy weather as well. Magic and love are hopelessly intertwined for the Godhunter, and it begins to take a toll on her heart as well as her relationships. Can Vervain weather the storm or will she fall prey to the monsters lurking within the mist?

My thoughts:
This book was in the middle for me. it was not the best but not the worst. this book had better potential and it is starting to lag a bit for me. I also fell like the books are getting shorter. I think that the series needs a boost again. Also the need to stop taking on lover because she has too many as it is. I am giving this series two more books to improve. I hope it does because I really like this series.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...