Monday, February 5, 2018

A Very Rockstar Holiday (Rockstar 10) by Anne Mercier

A Very Rockstar Holiday Season
Blurb:
Have you been wondering about Ben and Nicole? Well, let's take a little look at their lives now and see what's going on. 
My thoughts:
This book was a short story about Ben and Nicole. Now if you have read any of my posts before you know that I am in love with this series but this book was lacking. normally when she does a holiday book it is from the point of view of Xander. The first thing that bothered me was the lack of anything that had to do with the holidays. The second issue I had was that it was too short. I get that it was a short story but this was really short. it was like you were at a fancy restaurant that gives you a little portion. I hate that. I just feel that they could have been a little bit more to the story. otherwise, it was a great book and I can not wait to see what is nxt in the story.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...