Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Falling Down (rockstar 1) by Anne Mercier

22918893
Blurb:
I was twelve when I started crushing on him.
I was seventeen when I met him by chance and our connection was made.
Now here I am, twenty-three, and I'm one of the two actresses in the video for his band's latest single. 

Jesse Kingston is a tall, dark, and gorgeous temptation I'm finding hard to resist. It ends up not being as simple as doing a job and going home. It can't be when he continually makes his presence known with his not-so-innocent touches and sexy words. There is no avoiding him and after spending so much time with him, I'm not sure I want to. 
So, when he proposes a weekend together, knowing I should say no, I throw caution to the wind and instead I say yes. I'm going to ignore the warning signs and do what I normally wouldn't--I'm going to give in to my desire. I'm going to indulge my fantasies and give this sexy rocker what he wants and something he won't forget--me. 
The only question is: Is one weekend going to be enough? Will our time end up changing this bad boy? Or will it end up changing me? 

My thoughts:
this Series is my new addiction. It was funny, romantic, and  sexy. i could not put this book down. with every turn there was some twist. I honestly don't have word for how i felt about this book. the couple in this book will keep you on your toes the whole time. there is never a dull moment . also, you will get to meet the other band members. they will keep you laughing for days after you finish the series. this book is fast moving and you will never be able to put the book down. you will be come addicted.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...