Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Amplily (rockstar 3) by Anne Mercier

23485675
blurb
He’s my protector, my confidante. Then one night he became more. I want him, I need him, and, if I’m honest with myself, I love him. I just don’t know if he’ll ever see me as more than what we’ve always been: friends. I don’t want to lose him but it’s getting harder and harder to keep my feelings to myself. Should I risk it all or play it safe?
She’s my light, my saving grace. The night we came together I knew I could never live without her. I want her to be mine: my lover, my friend. Maybe, if I can get her to see past all the reasons why we shouldn’t be together, she’ll be my forever. It just might be time to turn it up and go for broke.
my thoughts
this book will have you heart pumping. it was hot , sexy, and funny. with this group of people there is never a dull moment.  you will learn some new information that you did not see coming. also be prepared to ride an emotional rollercoaster.  the ending of this book will shock you. there is always something around every turn. must read this book.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...