Thursday, October 11, 2018

Enrage (eagle elite 8) by Rachael Van Dyken

35858612
Blurb:
Part of a world I loathe.

Part of a family who hates me more than I hate myself.

Living with a girl who reminds me of my darkness.

I'm. In. Hell.

Also known as the Cosa Nostra.

My life was over the minute I stepped off that plane.

Son to a murdered mob boss.

Heir to a throne of murder and lies.

My name is Dante Nicolasi.

And there will be blood.
My thoughts:
Dante, Dante, Dante. What are we going to do with him he is lovely and deadly. I feel so bad for him. The training that the other bosses put him through is ridiculous. More power to him for getting it done. he ends up falling for the nanny. I was a little shocked as well. through this book, we go through what Dante struggles and how he feels about the nanny. the Nanny also has crazy past. we will talk about that latter. So much happens in this book. I can't even talk about it. I will say this there will be death, destruction, someone will spiral, and betrayal. Must read.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...