Thursday, September 27, 2018

Enrapture (eagle elite 6.5) by Rachel Van Dyken

26202103

Blurb:
Trace is everything.

My freaking world.

And I would do anything to keep her safe.

But, I can't protect her from every kind of evil..and I can no longer keep the past a secret...

We were left folders.

Each one filled with the sins of our pasts.

And Traces grandfather just asked us to read his.

There was no preparation.

And now I'm wondering if I should have let the love of my life read it at all, because some things can't be unsaid, some words stay with us forever.

I know, from this day forward, nothing will ever be the same.

My thoughts:
This story is part of an anthology called Hurt.  A short story that takes place in the past and the present. We get to read what is inside Frank's black folder. We find out that it is the missing pages from Trace's grandma's diary. Everyone gets to hear what is inside. For me, I felt like the information that we learned about in the last book makes more sense now that we have the full story. I just wish that this book was not mixed in with the anthology. Otherwise really good.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...