Thursday, September 13, 2018

Bang Bang ( eagle elite 5.5 ) by Rachel Van Dyken

22913350

Blurb:
He was my best friend.
Until he became my enemy.
All within the span of one night.

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang.

The rapid fire of gunshots became the soundtrack to my life.

This is the Mafia. Lines are blurred. Choices are never black and white. And the life you thought you knew is... one giant lie.

He was dead.
And I didn't want his life to be in vain, so I tried to make something of myself. I tried and failed.

Now he's back. Alive. And he wants something...

Me.

Nobody ever said the mafia played fair.
Welcome to The Family.

  My Thoughts: 
A short story, that introduces a new character to the series. In this book, we meet Ax who is Sergio's brother. The two brothers are not close because of an incident that happened over a girl. We will find the real reason why the two brothers are not close. Nixion call Ax back into the limelight to help the mob fix a problem that they have. I have to say for a shorter story than the other, it still is up to par like the other. The moment you start reading will have you sucked in. I really like Ax, so that we get to see him more in the series. Overall not a bad book.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...