Thursday, December 28, 2017

Top ten of my favorite books that came out in 2017

Today's post is going to be something different. I went through all of the books that I read this year and came up with the top ten of my favorites. I recommend you check them out. if you click on the title it will take you to the Goodreads page for the book.


  1. Fallen Heir (Royals 4) by Erin Watt
  2. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
  3. Like a Memory By Abbi Glines
  4. Warcross By Marie Lu
  5. Because of Lila by Abbi Glines
  6. The Society (spy girl 3) by Jillian Dodd
  7. The Dark Prophecy (trials of Apollo 2) by Rick Riordan
  8. Guardian of Secrets by Brenda Drake
  9. Broken Shelves by Anne Malcom
  10. Xander by Anne Mercier

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...