Monday, April 13, 2015

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
My new addiction series for sure. This book has it all romance, blood and guts, powers, and a very confused human. So basically this book is about the red blooded people vs. the silver blood. It is a very interesting concept to make the silver bloods "Gods”. The silver blooded people have powers that make them superior then the others. I fell in love with each of the characters. This book will surprise at every turn. I was in shock with the things I read. Also this book is a fan of love triangles. It is really a square but you have to read the story because I am not telling you. The story kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The beginning starts off with adventure. This book will be a hit. I can’t wait to read the next one. 

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...