Friday, April 10, 2015

Fallen Fourth Down (fallen 4) by Tijan

Fallen Fourth Down by Tijan
Ok so this book will bring on the drama. I feel that the characters are growing up. Just when you think that this crew (Sam, Mason, Logan, and Nate) solve one problem they have to face another one. They just can’t seem to catch a break :(.  I like how we can read this book from the two different points of view. The first 3 books were just from one person. In this book the crew will be reignited again with each other. This book was funnier than the rest. There is a major bomb that will get dropped in this book. I feel that this will book is also the set up for the next one. There is too much to say but then I would give the book away. There is only one more book left in this series:(. I am sad to see it end.There has not been a release date yet for the 5th book i will keep you updated. I give these  book 5 stars.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...