Monday, July 13, 2020

Update and Future....

Hi Everyone. It has been a minute since I have posted anything and I think that it is time an update. Well, my life has been crazy since I have last posted anything. I graduated from college, looked for a job, got a great promotion at the job I had. So I have not had time to post anything.  I work crazy hours and I just have not had time. That is not an excuse for not posting but it is the truth.  I also feel that I have been struggling to write anything for a while.  I lost the motivation that I once had.  that leads me to my next point, The Future. I and not sure where that is going to take me but I know that writing for the blog is not something I see right now. I am not going to end my page but I just won't be posting much in the future. Who knows this might change but for now I am going to say goodbye. I am going to still try and keep up our Instagram which is princesseswhoread. Thanks for understanding.
Princesses of Reading

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...