Monday, January 14, 2019

In the Nyx of Time (godhunter 24) by Amy Sumida

41053421
Blurb:
At the battle for Dvārakā, Nyx and her friends were defeated, and now, she wants revenge. She's convinced a god of time to help her, and they intend to change the past. As Nyx's nefarious plan unfolds, the Godhunter is tossed through time with only her instincts and a couple of sassy Consciousnesses to guide her. Will it be enough to get her back to her proper present, or will this time belong to Nyx?
My thoughts:
This book was interesting. I am not sure how I feel about this one. I am disappointed in regarding some of the outcomes. The premise of this book is that someone is changing time and Vivian has to find her way back to the original timeline. Do to all of the changes, Vivian is forced to live many different outcomes and with different lovers. I do not like her with certain lovers. I feel that the series is starting to drag out a bit. Overall not my favorite but it was decent.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...