Monday, April 2, 2018

Ready Player one Vs Ready Player One

Image result for ready player oneImage result for ready player one poster

So as you can tell by the title I am going to do a comparison piece. I did a book review for Ready Player One by Ernest Cline a few months ago. You can check it out here. Last weekend the move for this book came out and I was not happy. I was super excited for this movie to come out but that is not how I felt after I saw the movie. The movie itself was not bad and I think they did a great job with the graphics. I also liked that they added some modern gaming in the movies as well. I have seen many books that have been turned into movies and this is the worst I have seen. there were so many things that I did not like about this movie. the first major thing that they messed up was the how they got the keys completely. they were not even close to the books at all. the second thing they messed up was the sequence of events. They were completely out of order. lastly, the book was very discriptive and I felt that was not portrayed in the movies very much. Now I do understand that it is hard for everything to go into the movie but you could have to make it a little better. Twilight was a really bad movie and they stayed better to the book then they did. Overall second to last of worst book adaptations I have seen in a while.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...