Thursday, April 19, 2018

Fall (gentery boys 4) by Cora Brent

24622619
Blurb:
Jenny...
I was a lost girl, a child bride.
Now, to most people I appear to be just an average college student. They would never guess my strange history. But secretly I'm still held down by my past. I cannot bring myself to trust men.
So why do I find myself drawn to the most dangerous one of all?
Oversexed, foul-mouthed and ten years my senior, he should have been my nightmare.
Instead, he's my fantasy....

Deck...
How many women have I ruined?
Hell if there's any point in counting. Only once did I ever do something unforgivable and the consequence crushed my soul. Maybe that's why I remain here, in the barren desert wasteland occupied by the worst of my degenerate family.
This is a prison I've inflicted on myself.
Into my purgatory walks Jenny; feisty, beautiful, but little more than a girl.
No one decent should want a thing to do with me.
I told her that.
She didn't listen.

Note: Fall is a crossover between the Gentry Boys series and the Defiant MC series. Characters from the Gentry Boys as well as the book Promise Me figure prominently. However, Fall was written as a stand-alone and it is not necessary to have read either series. Warning: This book is intended for mature audiences over the age of 18. It contains explicit language, sexual situations, and violence that may be upsetting to some.

My thoughts:
 Hands down my favorite book in the series. this book brought something that I never thought that I would be interested in my attention. the Girl was a child bride but then escaped. She was also part of a cult. Declan (favorite name ever) has his own issue that he needs to find help in. They are both running from something and they help one another whether they know it at first or not. They are so cute together. Now there is a scene in this book that will have you on the edge of your toes. this might make you cry a little. Can't wait to read the next one.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...