Monday, March 27, 2017

Perfectly toxic (sterling shore 9) by C.M. Owens

31137400
Blurb:
BELLA 

New life. New job. New home. New goals... 
I vowed to make drastic changes and to never fall back into old habits. But then Ethan Noles showed up and blew all my good intentions to hell. I should have stayed away. I shouldn't have played his game. 
But I did. 
Now I just hope I don't regret it. 

ETHAN 

Bella is the type of girl you can't help but chase, because she doesn't want to be caught. I came back ready to live and enjoy life. Not to get tethered to a girl. But... shit happens. Bella happens. And everything I thought I wanted slowly changes. 

My thoughts:
i love this series. this book had me rolling on the floor with laughter. there was never a dull moment in this book. it was a fast and fun read.you will not be able to put it down.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...