Tuesday, September 8, 2015

#Poser (hastag 5) by Cambria Hebeat

sorry for not posting. i have been super busy. i am going to try to post at least twice a week if possible in fall. i will post on Tuesdays and Thursdays. so to get back in the swing of things i will give you the review on #poser.

25559513

blurb:
Posers gonna pose

I am a man who had nothing, but found everything.

I’ll never go back to nothing ever again.

I vowed to protect her, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.

The pictures I stumbled upon haunt me still, the secret I shoulder is heavy.

They say secrets put distance between two people, but the truth is far more destructive than keeping it will ever be.

I won’t ever tell. She can’t ever know.

When I look in the mirror my reflection is of who I’m afraid I’ll become and not the man I am.

It makes me feel like a poser, no better than all the others pretending to be exactly who they aren’t.

How does a man keep it together when everything is unraveling right here in his hands?

I didn’t start any of this.

I never asked for it.

But it came knocking at my door.

When secrets and threats knock, I don’t hide.

I open the door. 

Because the best way to take down a poser is to be one.
 

My Thoughts:
this book was amazing. i am in love with breaden. he is super funny and you never know what he is going to say. this book was heart wrenching for me to read. i cried a lot but they where mostly happy tears. i am really mad about Zack in this story. the situation that breaden is but in  is a spot i would never want to be in. i wish that there was more interaction between Rim and ivy. i felt like they barely saw each other.  we also learn  new information that will lead us the next book. i don't want to give anything away but so much happens in this book.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...