Friday, June 26, 2015

Captive films Season 2 by Jillian Dodd

25512817 

Jillian Dodd has done it again with giving us an amazing book! Her book always get my emotions going. Whether I am crying or laughing, I feel what the characters do and I love it. This book starts right where the other book left off. The book starts off with a bang and just keeps going with the drama. I hope Riley will get his Sh** together and do the right thing but who knows. I don't want to give to much away but there are so many good parts in the book. I can't wait to see the  end results.  I have so much to say that i cant wait to read the next book. 

If you have not read Season one of captive films you should read that first. Before you read all of that You need to read The Keaton Chronicles first. Click on Jillian Dodd to go to her website and check it out.














No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...