Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I Need You By Mercy Amare

18586981
I love this series!! I was very sad that this series was over :(.   This book will through you for twist and turns that you will not expect. this book will shock you when you find out who it is.This series is a mix between pretty little liars and one tree hill. I really like how she does not go back over old stuff that happened in previous books. I recommend reading  the other book in the series before you read  this book. They are fast reads and you will not want to but them down.  This book is a really good book.
If you want to read more of her books check her out out here:


No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...