Friday, July 25, 2014

Revive by Nina Levine

20497609
Let me start off by saying that I am addicted to M.C. book book because Emily (bestie and also co-blogger) go me hooked on Sons of Anarchy the TV show. This book is hot, steamy, and will have you on the edge of your seat.  this book is the third in the series and i recommend you read the first two. this book will make you all hot and bothered. I truly am in love with all of the  characters. I like that even though the characters are in a unique situation you can still relate to them. I can not wait to read the next book in the series. 
To find out more about Nina Levine visit her website:

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...