Friday, June 20, 2014

Hello Readers!

Heyy Everyone!, Sorry it took forever for me to post. I'm Emily, the best friend of Leah, co-blogger on this site. I am so excited to be starting this blog, Leah and I have been talking about doing this for a while now and now that it's here I cannot wait to see how it goes. Leah and I read many of the same books and I am sure you all will find out soon enough that Leah reads much more than I. I will also try to post not just book reviews but if possible I think it would be fun to post possible movie casts for books. I have always thought it was interesting to see how other readers pictured characters. Please keep following us and send us your comments. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Keep reading!

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...