Monday, August 27, 2018

Enforce (eagle elite 1.5) by Rachel Van Dyken

Last one that I read out of order I promise.
23931211

Blurb:
*This is a full length 98,000 word novel full of alpha males, mafia hotness, and violence*
There’s two sides to every story…

And ours?
Isn’t pretty… Then again,
what’s pretty about the mafia?
Trace Rooks, that’s what.
But she only wants one of us, and I’ll kill him before I let him have her.
The only problem ?
We’re cousins .
And she may just be our long lost enemy.
Whoever said college was hard, clearly didn’t attend Eagle Elite University.
Welcome to hell also known as the Mafia where blood is thicker than life, and to keep
yours?
Well, keep your friends close, and your enemies?
Even closer…

My thoughts:
So this story is a repeat. This book is a retelling of the first book but told from all of the guy's points of view. I like seeing all the different angles of the story because I feel like it fills in the gaps of the story. The story is told from all of the points of view helps you get to know all of the characters more in-depth. Also, any time I can read more about Chase, I am down. I don't think that you have to read this book for the series to be complete but I definitely think that it makes for a good read.

No comments:

January New Releases

January 12th Waiting for the Night Song Julie Carrick Dalton A startling and timely debut, Julie Carrick Dalton's Waiting for the Night ...